- The club shall be called the BERINSFIELD AMATEUR BOXING CLUB.
- Only Amateurs as defined by the Amateur Boxing Association (ABA) shall be eligible for Membership.
- Subscriptions are as follows:
Annual membership: £25.00 per boxer per year
Session fee (per night) £2.00
- The Committee, Hon Secretary and Hon Treasurer, all of whom shall be elected at the Annual General Meeting, shall govern the club.
- The Committee may, if it thinks such action necessary, require any Member to resign and on the refusal of such a Member to do so within one week after such a request, the Member shall be expelled.
- The Annual General Meeting shall be held at the end/beginning of each season when the Annual Report and audited Balance Sheet of the previous year shall be submitted to the members present of their approval.
- The rules of the ABA shall be adhered to at all times.
- The committee shall have the power to deal with anything not provided for in these rules.
- Any members whose subscriptions become more than one month overdue shall be liable to expulsion.
- All changes of address must be sent to the Hon Secretary in writing.
- The Club colours are PURPLE and WHITE SHORTS and WHITE VEST (boys) – PINK SHORTS and WHITE VEST (girls).
ALL BOXERS MUST HAVE PROPER BOXING BOOTS AFTER THEY HAVE HAD THEIR SECOND BOUT.
NB: ANYONE WISHING TO PURCHASE EQUIPMENT, CLOTHING, BOOTS ETC. PLEASE CONTACT MEL OR MARGE CORRIGAN. Contact Details: 01865 341348; 07860 156950.
- Any Member entering any competition as a member of the Club shall do so only through the Competition Secretary.
- The Committee has the power to refuse anyone’s membership if he thinks such action is in the best interests of the Club.
- All Members must be properly attired for training, i.e. shorts, vest/T-shirts, trainers and a tracksuit. A towel is essential.